Replas slipsheet is designed for both pallet and pallet‐less handling of materials to simplify the storage, transporting and de‐palletising of a wide range of finished products.
Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic, Replas slipsheet is a convenient, cost‐effective and durable material for the distribution of goods. In conjunction with the appropriate de‐palletising system, Replas Sheet can do away with the expense of pallets. Replas slipsheet offers a stable, hygienic and protective surface for a wide range of products.
Available in a range of finishes and gauges, customers can choose the appropriate Replas slipsheet for their needs. The choice is dependent on the type of product, its weight and its utilisation pattern. There are several configurations for the use of Replas slipsheet.
Uses for Replas Slipsheet
- Pallet Protection
- Storage Dividers
- Slip Sheeting
- Dust Covers
- Layer Boards
- Skid Sheets
Advantages for using Replas Slipsheet
Replas slipsheeting is a custom tailored material handling system that:
- Significantly reduces material handling costs
- Optimises valuable container and warehouse space. Using Replas Slipsheet instead of wooden pallets allows for 12-15% extra product into containers.
- Reduces loading and unloading time by up to 60%.
- Is cost-effective.
- Reduces product damage.
- Provides a hygienic barrier between wooden pallets and produce.
- Has comprehensive technical advice and backup.
- Is supported by a team committed to service and quality.
Special features of Replas Slipsheet
- Non-slip surfaces through embossing and material modification.
- High strength-to-gauge ratio.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastics.
- Impervious to moisture - ideal in cold stores.
- Durable for reusability.
- Company logos and names can be printed for branding and marketing.
- Proven quality of Replas Slipsheet
- Replas slipsheet is manufactured to ISO standards (Replas Ltd is an ISO 9001 registered business).
- Replas slipsheet meets all specifications for a number of international and multi‐national food‐processing customers, including companies with strict hygiene requirements